Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website such as:
- The IP address you are using to access the website.
- The type of web browser used as well as the time and date of the visit.
- The pages you view on the website.
- Sends personal information such as name, email ID
- Completes an online suggestions or complaints form.
- Applies for a job through our e-job service.
- Registers with the online forum.
- To keep a record of registered users.
- To allow us to customize services based on users preferences.
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users in order to provide MCC news or information regarding up-coming events.
- Users’ information is never shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect MCC rights or properties.
Information Security Controls
- Users are encouraged to read third party privacy policies prior to providing any personal information to third party websites.
- Users are encouraged to contribute comments that are respectful and for further discussion on MCC sites, but users shall avoid making comments that might be considered Confrontational, Offensive, Discriminatory, Profane, Off-topic, Miss privacy-leading and Fake.
- Any comments or content posted by the users do not reflect, in any way, MCC’s opinion.
- Cookies are used to customize users visit and enhance the user surfing experience. It is possible to set most web browsers to reject cookies, accept, or delete these files. However, the refusal or removing cookies may obstruct your user experience.
- MCC has implemented appropriate controls to protect and safeguard the privacy of user’s personal information shared or collected by MCC.
- Where appropriate, encryption methods are used to protect information, which is deemed sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet Federal, Local or MCC’s legal requirements.